A separate agreement governs delivery, access and use of the Platform (the "Customer Agreement"), including the processing of any files or other content submitted through Platform accounts (collectively, "Customer Data"). The organization (e.g., your employer or another entity or person) that entered into the Customer Agreement ("Customer" or "Employer") controls their instance of the Platform (their "Customer Group") and any associated Customer Data. If you have any questions about specific Customer Group settings and privacy practices, please contact the Customer whose Customer Group you use.
Information we Collect and Receive
Nittio may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data ("Other Information") in a variety of ways and in different capacities. For all personal information included in Customer Data, we will be the responsible "data processor," the party that carries out activities on behalf of the "data controller," the party who controls the means and purposes of the processing of personal information. When we collect Other Information from you, we will be the data controller.
- Customer Data. Customers or individuals granted access to a Customer Group through a Customer ("Authorized Users") routinely submit Customer Data to Nittio when using the Platform.
Other Information. Nittio also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
- Customer Group and Account Information. To create or update a Customer Group account, you or your Employer supply Nittio with your name, email address, employee ID, hire date, job title, department, line of business and/or similar account details.
- Usage Information.
- Platform Metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the Platform, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users work. For example, Nittio logs activity audit records and usage statistics.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Platform and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Platform, browser type and settings, the date and time the Platform were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data. For our Websites personal information collected include name, email address, phone number and information about the organization you work for.
- Device information.Nittio collects information about devices accessing the Platform, including type of browser or device and what operating system is used.
- Location information. While using our Websites we receive information from you and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location.
- Additional Information Provided to Nittio. We receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Nittio.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, "Information"). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Customer Group setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Platform.